Pakistan Army is one of the leading and the best defensive force of our beloved country and protect it from all sides and plays a major role in the defence of the country and serve the nation day and night and work like Trojan and are always ready to sacrifice their life for the sake of their country.
Every year number of the career opportunities are posted in newspapers and on different websites on internet one can view and apply for jobs also. Now I am going to tell you about the criteria of applying in Army after matric.
Join Pakistan Army after Matric 10th Class 2018
Age: Age of a candidate should be 17 to 22 years.
Height: Minimum bare height should be 5-4 (165.2 cm)
Marital status: Candidate must be bachelor.
Eligibility Critera: Candidate must be matric along with 60 percent in matric examination.
- There is an intelligence written test is conducted which contains multiple choice questions of subjects English, Pak studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge.
- Those candidates who have passed the written test are selected for physical test which embrace 1.6 km run in 8/12 minutes, 15 duplication of pushups in 15 minutes, 15 repetition of sit ups in 2 minutes, 3 reiteration of chin ups in 2 minutes, ditch passage 7 by 4 with depth of 4.
- Selected candidates for corporate test will be move forward for interrogate which will be at AS&RC.
Subsequent candidates will move forward for ISSB test.
- Matric certificate and marks certificate, CNIC card is required if age is under 18 if age is less than 18 so “B” Form is needed.
- 6 passport size photographs attested by gazette officer.
- CNIC card if under 18 years if less than 18 years so B FORM is valid along with guardian’s CNIC card.
- All certificates of matriculation are required and in case of “O & A” LEVEL submission of equivalent certificates from IBBCC is mandatory.
- One attested set of photocopies of above mentioned documents.
So this is all about the selection procedure and joining of army.