Today at this job page the job is being offered from Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC DG Khan Jobs 2016 DAE Training Offers. The Pakistani candidates ho have done 3 years DAE Holder the training program has started for two years Post DAE Training Program is inviting the candidates for this wonderful opportunity in the field of Technology namely Drilling Methods & Techniques who are having the qualification of Matric in Science and 3 years DAE from recognized Polytechnic Institute in Mechanical/Petroleum Technologies will be hired. The candidates are invited for the training at School of Mineral Technology Taunsa. Those candidates who meet the said criteria are invited form the core of their heart to apply and get employed through this training afterwards n the satisfactory performance in training such candidates will be employed over there. So, after having these details lets have a look on its applying criteria and other details of this training that what is says further.
Name of Technology:
- Drilling Methods & Techniques
Duration of Training: The duration of training is bifurcated in two categories Theoretical Training & Practical Training. Theoretical Training will be for six moth whereas Practical Training will be for 18 months.
Scholarship: The trainees will be awarded scholarship of Rs. 7000/per month.
Accommodation & Transport Facility: Single hostel accommodation will be provided free of cost and pick and drop facility will be given from work place to home.
Age Limit: The upper age limit should be 25 years.
Admission Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs.1000/ as admission fee at the time of Admission.
How to Apply:
- The application forms can be obtained from the Ban Draft/ Pay Order in favor of Head LAO.NMC-01 from SMT Taunsa (Near Ada Chowkiwala) by paying Rs.200/ or can be obtained from NMC-01, PAEC, Colony Gate Sakhi Sarwar Road, DG Khan.
- Interested candidates who meet the said criteria are required to send the application with all copies of testimonials, CNIC and passport size photographs should be sent before due date.
- Last date for applying is 2nd may 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Candidates must mention the name of technology on the top right corner of the envelope.
Last Date For Apply: 2nd May 2016
Address: Sr. Admin Officer (Estt), P.O Box No#01, DG Khan
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC DG Khan Jobs 2016 DAE Training Offers
So, guys its the high time to get admit in this DAE Training Program which is being offered from Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs April 2016 Latest Add is looking for the wonderful candidate who have done their DAE 3 years are invited to join this program through which they can be employees in Technology field of Drilling Methods & Techniques. So apply latest by 2nd May 2016.