Here in the following the job opportunity is being offered from Join Pakistan Army as Jr.Commissioned Officer Jobs 2016 Online Registration. The Defence Dpeartment named Pakistan Army is recruiting the applicants as Junior Commissioned Officer as for the vacant situations of Naib Khateeb and Constable are required to serve over there. The males candidates from Pakistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir are required to apply. So those candidates who wishes to join this field they have to pass from all exams and requirements as same as mentioned and after that they will be considered eligible for appointment over there. So, those candidates who are willing to apply they must read all the details, ameliorate them and than after expansion of all details go through to apply. Now, below we will discuss about its further age limit details, eligibility criteria and further requirements as mentioned one by one step by step. Let’s have a look below.
- Naib Khateeb
Gender: Males having the nationality of Pakistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir are required to apply.
Height for Jr. Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb): Height should be 5 feet 3 inches.
Age limit for Jr. Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb): The age of the applicant should not be less than 20 years and more than 28 years till 1st October 2016 whereas the employees who are already in service of Armed Forces they should have the age limit of 22 to 35 years.
Educational Requirements for Jr. Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb & Constable): The educational requirement includes F.A/FS.c and Graduation or from any HEC recognized institute religious education is also required with proficiency in Arabic Language and Hafiz-e- Quran will be given more preference.
Height For Constable: The height should be 5 feet 6 inches and is different for clerk, cook and Military Police.
Age Limit for Constable: Age should be 17 to 23 years up to 1st October 2016 whereas age relaxation would be given to southern areas applicants, FATA, Balochistan and injured armed persons other person whoa re applying will be given age relaxation.
Educational requirements for Constable, Cook & Clerk: The educational requirements for Constable should be Matric, For Cook it should be Middle pass whereas Clerk should be intermediate and possess the fine knowledge of Computer and relevant Diploma.
How to Apply:
- The eligible and interested candidates are allowed to obtain the application form from Army Selection & Recruitment Centres (Quetta, Pano Aqil, Karachi, Hyderabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Muzaffrabad, Gilgit, Khuzdar and DI Khan).
- The applicants can also register themselves online through the official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- The candidates have to attach the postal order of Rs.100/ in favor of DGPA, PA Directorate GHQ, Rawalpindi.
- Last date for applying is 15th May 2016.
- Duly filled applications with postal order and attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC of the applicants and father;s copy, Domicile and 4 passport size photographs should reach at the respective selection center’s.
- Late received or incomplete applications will not be processed.
- All the documents must be verified by the Government departments.
Last Date For Apply: 15th May 2016.
Address: Nearest Selection Centres
To Apply Online: Click Here
Join Pakistan Army as Jr.Commissioned Officer Jobs 2016 Online Registration
Here at this page we are going to highlight an awesome job from Pakistan Army Jobs April 2016 For Naib Khateeb & Constable Eligibility Criteria is recruiting and inviting the candidates for to join this sector as Jr. Commissioned Officer Naib Khateeb and Constable plus Clerk, Cook and Military Police who are having the qualification of F.A,FS.c, Intermediate, Graduation. So apply latest by 15th May 2016.