Today a wonderful career opportunity is there from District & Session Court Okara Jobs 17 March 2016 For Stenographer, Asstt Librarian Latest. The District and Session Court is looking for the well qualified and experienced individuals for the vacant situations namely Stenographer, Assistant Librarian, Caretaker, Data Entry Operator, Budget & Accounts Examiner, Junior Clerk, Nazir, Naib Qasid and Gardener are vacant which requires the qualification of Graduation from a recognized institute and board Matric and mostly B.com holders will be preferred. Middle education is for Naib Qasid .The candidates must be well ware about the Computer Literacy and knows the MS Skills, System Installation, Computer Hardware and repairing along with shorthand typing will be eligible to apply with all filed expertise. The prescribed age limit is 18- 25 years. The candidates who are having the domicile of Punjab and Okara are eligible to apply. So these are the extremely simple requirements to fulfill and get employed over there. So now let’s tap towards the main process of applying.
- Assistant Librarian
- Data Entry Operator
- Budget & Accounts Examiner
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates send the handwritten application along with copies of educational experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, Disability Certificate and recent passport size 2 photographs should be sent.
- The recruitment will be done according to the recruitment policy of the Govt of Punjab.
- The quota is available for the women, minorities and disable persons with different percentages.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The applicants who are giving the applications from the quota so they must mention the name of that quota.
- If any relative of applying candidates is formerly working in this department so such applicants have to mention the name of that employees and its designation in the application form as a prove.
- The interview will be conducted on 1st April 2016.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- The authority is having right to cancel or accept the number of applications without assigning any reason.
- The number of the vacancies can be increased or decreased.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Last date for applying is 31st March 2016.
Last Date For Apply: 31st March 2016
District & Session Court Okara Jobs 17 March 2016 For Stenographer, Asstt Librarian Latest
Here at this page we are going to enlist a job from Career Offers in District and Session Court Okara 17 March 2016 Govt of Punjab Latest is inviting the candidates to apply for the vacancies which are waiting to be filled includes Stenographer, Assistant Librarian, Caretaker, Data Entry Operator, Budget & Accounts Examiner, Junior Clerk, Nazir, Nabi Qasid and Gardener with qualification of Graduation, B.com, Middle and Literate person along with proficiency in each and every field is required. So send the application with all copies of documents latest by 31st March 2016.