For the job seekers we are providing the job offer from Punjab Health Department Jobs 16 March 2016 For Monitoring & Evaluation Asstt Latest. The Punjab Health department is the Govt sector which is working day and night for the betterment of the Health of the needy people and is now inviting the candidates on contract basis for the DHQ & THQ Hospitals requires the service of Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant who is retired as JCO and Chief Technician Form Army will be preferred. The place of positing is Gujranwala for this single post. The candidates will be paid Rs,15,000 salary per moth beside this rest of the allowances for self and Public Transport will be handed over to the candidates. So those candidates who possess the following requirements and are going to apply simply they have to accomplish those requirements and through them get employed very easily. So now its time to have a look towards the applying method.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
How to Apply:
- The eligible and interested candidates have to send the handwritten applications along with C.V, educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs before due date.
- Late received applications and those which are incomplete will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the test and interview.
- The authority is having the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Only eligible and those who fulfill the requirements perfectly will be called and employed.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st March 2016.
So guys it’s the wonderful opportunity on behalf of all the candidates who are seeking the Govt sector jobs and are residing in Punjab any division will be given employment. So apply and start sending your credentials before due date. So stay in touch with this website and have a look on all sector jobs within blink of an eye.
Last Date For Apply: 31st March 2016
Address: Program Director, Policy & Strategic Planning Unit Lahore, Health Department, Govt of Punjab.
Punjab Health Department Jobs 16 March 2016 For Monitoring & Evaluation Asstt Latest
Here at this page the jobs is being offered by Career Opportunities in Health Department Govt of Punjab 16 March 2016 Latest Advertisement is inviting the candidates on contract and temporary basis for the position of Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant who is retired as JCO and Chief Technician from Armed services will be eligible to apply. Interested candidates send their application along with all credentials latest by 31st Marc 2016.