Here at this page we are going to discuss about a job from Forest Department Jobs 08 March 2016 in Okara For Jr Clerk & Peon Latest which is inviting the candidates for two vacant situations to submit the application for the positions of Junior Clerk and Peon. The minimum qualification is required which is Matric for the Jr Clerk from a recognized board and must be having the experience of English and Urdu typing whereas the for the post of peon the individuals should be literate and having the relevant field experience will be given preference. The both job holders will be posted in the different places of Okara and the job is basically on contract basis. The age limit is also different for both jobs as 18-25 years for Jr Clerk and for the Peon the age limit is 18-35 years. The candidates must be native of Punjab for this job will be given preference. So those candidates who are in probe of such jobs which requires the minimum qualification along with less expertise so its the wonderful opportunity on behalf of such candidates. Now lets have a look to its applying method.
- Junior Clerk
How to Apply:
- The applications handwritten on plain paper along with all copies of credentials, educational and experience certificates, CNIC, passport size photographs should be registered by the Gazetted Officer, Domicile, Character certificate should be attached.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- The applicant must belong to Punjab.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- For the posts of Jr Clerk the Disable person can apply also who will be given 10 years age relaxation.
- Disable persons at the time of applying produce the Disability Certificate from Social Welfare Department Punjab.
- No separate call letter will be issued.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Last date for closing is 26th March 2016.
Last Date For Apply: 26th March 2016
Address: Divisional Forest Officer, Okara, Forest Division, Purani Kachehri, Okara.
Forest Department Jobs 08 March 2016 in Okara For Jr Clerk & Peon Latest
Employment Offers in Forest Department 08 March 2016 Okara Latest Advertisement is looking for the caliber and minimum qualification holder individuals for the posts of Jr Clerk and Peon which requires the qualification of Matric along with typing speed in English and Urdu and field expertise will be given. The age limit is 18-25 and 18-35 years. So the natives of Punjab who are having the minimum qualification so apply and send the application handwritten along with all credentials should be sent latest by 26th March 2016.