Today we are going to offer a job opportunity from Cabinet Division Examiner of Trademarks Jobs 2016 NTS Application Form. The job opportunity is from Govt of Pakistan Intellectual Property Organization of Pakistan is inviting the candidates on contract basis for a single post named Examiner of Trademarks with total number of seven positions of this jobs are vacant to be applied. The qualification which is required for this post includes qualification of Arts, Science and Law along with practice and experience in Bar and the applying individual must be familiar with the Trade Marks Law also. These all are the simple requirements of this job if fulfilled by the applicant will be given such opportunity to hold this job. The students will be selected for this job through the NTS because the site will arrange all the preparation regarding the test and application forms are also available at this site. Now lets have a look to its applying method.
- Examiner of Trademarks
How to Apply:
- The application forms are available on the NTS website www.nts.org.pk and should be downloaded along with deposit slip from this website too.
- Along with application attach the copy of CNIC and two recent photographs along with deposit slip copy and send it to the mentioned address.
- No testimonials should be attached with the application form.
- Incomplete application forms and those of late received applications will not be treated.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test and interview and will be given the Roll No Slip.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test and interview.
- Age relaxation will be considered as per Govt rules.
- For all the further details about this job one must visit the NTS website.
- Test fee is non -refundable and non- transferable.
- Last date for closing is 12th March 2016.
Last Date For Apply: 12th March 2016
Address: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
For Online Application Form: Click Here
Cabinet Division Examiner of Trademarks Jobs 2016 NTS Application Form
Cabinet Division Jobs 2016 IPO NTS Application Form Last Date is inviting the individuals to apply for the post of Examiner of Trademarks who is having the qualification in Science, Arts and Law and the candidates must be having 5 years relevant experience at Bar will be given priority to hold this job. So download the application form with deposit slip and send it latest by 12th March 2016.