Here we are going to offer the job opportunity from Wildlife Development Department Jobs 2016 in Kohat For Wildlife Watcher Career Opportunities is looking for the expert, adroit and eligible candidates to send their C.V for a single post of Wildlife Watcher BPS-07 who is having the2nd Division Intermediate Certificates along with Matric in Science from a recognized board is required to accomplish this job. The candidates who are having the height of 5 feet 6 inches, chest size 34-36 inches and with the eyesight of V-06 with glasses of each eye 6 by 6 are the requirements of this job for the applying candidates. The candidates must be having the speed of running in Marathon Race of 2Km within 20 minutes. The candidates who are having the domicile of Kohat, Karak and Hangu are eligible to send their resumes for applying purpose. The candidates who are having and fulfill all the requirements and is interested to apply for this job must apply for this job and get employed. For getting all the latest updates candidates have to stay in touch with this website. Now lets have look to applying method below which is the main part of every job.
- Wildlife Watcher
How to Apply:
- Applications along with C.V in the Wildlife development Department of Division Office.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
- Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The selected candidates after selection will undergo training courses at KPK, Forest School, Thal, Abbotabad.
- The degrees of the candidates must be issued by the recognized institute.
- The age limit will be considered at the last date of submission.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Last date for closing is 29th March 2016.
Last Date For Apply: 29th March 2016
Address:Divisional Forest Officer, Kohat Wildlife Division, House No#05, Sector D-02, Phase-02, KDA Kohat.
Wildlife Development Department Jobs 2016 in Kohat For Wildlife Watcher Career Opportunities
Career Opportunities in Wildlife Development Department 2016 Kohat Latest Advertisement is looking for the individuals to apply for the post of Wildlife Watcher with Intermediate certificates and Matric along with age limit of 18-30 years. The candidates who are having the domicile of Kohat, Hangu and Karak are eligible to apply. Send the resumes with application handwritten must be sent latest by 29th March 2016.