Here we are going to discuss about a job offer recently offered from DHQ Teaching Hospital Jobs 20 February 2016 in Sargodha For Medical Officers is offering the career opportunities for the caliber and professional job seekers on adhoc basis for the positions to be filled against the post of Women Medical Officer with qualification in MBBS registered by PMDC will be preferred The recruitment will be made on adhoc basis formerly and per month handsome salary package will be given to the deserving employees. The quotas are available for minorities, Disable persons and for women also. Those candidates who are looking for such jobs and are in probe of such jobs so have a look at this page and keep on visiting this site regularly to get employed in any sector of your choice. Now let’s discus its applying method as well as vacant positions.
- Medical Officer/Women Medical Officer
How to Apply:
- The interview will be conducted on 27th of February 2016 at 11:00 am.
- At the time of interview candidates have to bring two passport size photographs, domicile, CNIC, and all original documents.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
- The recruitment will be according to the Policy of government of Punjab.
- Last date to apply is 27th February 2016.
Last Date to Apply: 27th February 2016
DHQ Teaching Hospital Jobs 20 February 2016 in Sargodha
Employment Offers in DHQ Teaching Hospital 20 February 2016 Sargodha Walk in Interview for the post of Medical Officer who should be MBBS registered from PMDC and having the age limit of 25-35 years with 1 years house job experience will be required to hold this job. The interview will be held on 27th February 2016 so along with original documents visit the interview centre and get employed if you posses the above mentioned criteria.