For those who are in probe of jobs so recently a job offer is inviting the individuals from Walled City of Lahore Authority Jobs 19th February 2016 For Driver & Sweeper Application Form is in looking for the individuals on contract basis for the vacant situations of Driver and Sweeper who are having the qualification of Primary and Middle and the Driver should be having the LTV license. The age limit is 18-25 years. The criteria of job requirements are very simple if one can fulfill these requirements can get the job easily and get employed for these posts. The 5 years age relaxation will be given according to the policy of Government.those candidates who are worried regarding their employment so don’t worry now because this job page is listing all sort of jobs recently and keeps one updated all the time. So stay in touch with this page. Noe let’s discuss about the job vacancies and applying method.
How to Apply:
- The application are available at the website www.walledcitylahore.gop.pk/adsvertisment should be sent on teh below address and the applications are also available at Head Office of this department too.
- The application accompanied with all documents copies, CNIC, Domicile should be sent also with application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel by giving the NOC from the authority.
- Last date for applying is 7th March 2016.
Last Date to Apply: 7th March 2016
Address: Director Administration, Walled City of Lahore Authority, Imdad Bilqees House-54, Lawrence Road, Lahore.
Walled City of Lahore Authority Jobs 19th February 2016
Situations Vacant in Walled City of Lahore 19th February 2016 Career opportunities is looking for the individuals for the vacancy of Driver and Sweeper who is having the post of Matric and Middle who are having the age limit of 18-25 years. The applicants apply for these jobs by applying through then website and attaching all the documents latest by 7th March 2016.