Here at this page we are listing a job offer from Pakistan Railways Jobs 17th February 2016 in Sindh, Punjab, KPK, AJK, Balochistan Apply Online is looking for the vacant situation to be filled for the posts of Junior Auditor who is having the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree from HEC recognized university with computer literacy and shorthand typing speed is required with shorthand typing experience is mandatory. The age limit is 18 to 25 years. The job opportunities are waiting for the individuals to apply for such jobs if they possess the qualification and expertise must apply and don’t get late if they possess such qualifications and expertise hit the button to apply. The huge number of jobs are listed everyday which belongs to all sectors all the individuals must visit this website without wasting their time and send their application and credentials before due date. Now it’s time to move towards the further vacant positions and its applying method to inform and update the individuals.
- Junior Auditor
How to Apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the website namely from www.bts.org.pk along with deposit slip.
- The interested candidates have to attach the copy of CNIC along with application form and deposit slip also by paying the fee of Rs.290/.
- There is no need to attach the rest of the other documents.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Last date to apply is 10th March 2016.
Last Date to Apply: 10th March 2016.
Address: Financial Railways Headquarters Officer, Empress Road, Lahore.
Situations Vacant in Pakistan Railways 17th February 2016 For Junior Auditor Apply online www.bts.org.pk is looking for this vacant position as mentioned above who is having the Bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized university with computer literacy and shorthand typing speed is required with shorthand typing experience is mandatory. The age limit is 18 to 25 years. Apply online and send the application latest by 10th March 2016.