Here at this page we are listing a job offer from National Health Council Jobs 17th February 2016 in Islamabad For Stenotypist, Accountant is looking for the vacant situations to be filled for the posts of Stenotypist, Accountant and Gatekeeper who are having the qualification of Matric, I.COM,D,COM,B.COM with shorthand typing experience and computer literacy is mandatory. The job opportunities are waiting for the individuals to apply for such jobs if they possess the qualification and expertise must apply and don’t get late if they possess such qualifications and expertise hit the button to apply. The huge number of jobs are listed everyday which belongs to all sectors all the individuals must visit this website without wasting their time and send their application and credentials before due date. Now it’s time to move towards the further vacant positions and its applying method to inform and update the individuals.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates send their hand written applications with all educational and experience certificates,C.V, CNIC, Domicile and 3 passport size photographs should reach at the given address.
- The candidates have to submit Rs.300/ pay order in favor of Registrar Health Council Islamabad should be attached with application form.
- Govt and semi government employees apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Last date to apply is 1st March 2016.
Last Date to Apply: 1st March 2016.
Address: Shahra-e- Dastoor, Academy of Science Building, Sector 5/2 G, Islamabad.
Situations Vacant in National Health Council 17th February 2016 Islamabad For Stenotypist, Accountant and Gatekeeper are vacant to be applied against these posts with qualification of Stenotypist, Accountant and Gatekeeper who are having the qualification of Matric, I.COM,D,COM,B.COM with shorthand typing experience and computer literacy is mandatory. The age limit is 25 years. The hand written application with all copies of credentials and copies of all documents should be submitted latest by 1st March 2016.