Here at this we are going to enlist a recent job from today as WAPDA Hospital & Dispensaries Jobs 17th February 2016 in Peshawar is in search of caliber, dynamic, professional individuals on contract basis which can be extended further on satisfactory performance of the individual for the vacant situations of Radiographer, Midwife, Junior Storekeeper and Dispenser are vacant to be applied with qualification of Matric and relevant Diploma is required. The age limit is 18-30 years. The candidates who are looking for such posts and fulfill the requirements of the above mentioned job will be hired on the basis of their qualification and experience will be get employed. Applicants are required to apply as soon as possible and get employed as they want. The candidates who are wondering and worried for their jobs so tap to this website and get benefited from this page. Let’s tap towards the vacant positions and applying method.
- Junior Storekeeper
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application form from NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- The interested candidates paying the test fee Rs.450/in favor of NTS should be submit the application form along with copies of CNIC, Domicile, 2 passport size photographs should be sent to the below mentioned address.
- Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
- The test information, slip and other information will be listed one week before on the website.
- Last date to apply is 5th March 2016.
Last Date to Apply: 5th March 2016.
Address: NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No-46,I 8/2, Islamabad.
Situations Vacant in WAPDA Hospital & Dispansaries NTS Peshawar 17th February 2016 Latest Advertisement is looking for the vacancies to be filled for the vacant situations of Radiographer, Midwife, Junior Storekeeper and Dispenser are vacant to be applied with qualification of Matric and relevant Diploma is required. The age limit is 18-30 years. The application form will be downloaded from the NTS website and should be submitted with all credentials latest by 5th March 2016.