Here the job opportunity is being offered by Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs February 2016 Karachi Application Forms Last Date is looking for the dynamic, energetic and professional individuals for the vacant positions of Flight Inspector Pilot and Deputy Director (Project Management/Monitoring) with qualification of MBA and Bachelor’s in Science from HEC recognized university will be preferred with several years field experience. The age limit is 63 years for Flight Inspector Pilot and 28 years for Deputy Director. The candidates who can complete all the requirements of this job with all the responsibilities will be considered fit employee for this job. The candidates who are truly seeking such sort of job opportunities so have a look at this page daily and get updates about all the jobs from all sectors. This job needs huge number of skills to be hold this job so be prepared and read the instructions carefully. Let’s move towards the vacant positions and applying method.
- Flight Inspector Pilot
- Deputy Director (Project Management/Monitoring)
How to Apply:
- Application forms are available at www.caapakistan.com.pk.
- Candidates who want to fill the application forms so send the print copy of application form with all copies of credentials, CNIC, Domicile and 02 recent colored passport size photographs should be sent on the below mentioned address.
- Candidates have to deposit Rs.1000/amount to CAA Pakistan via online transfer in Allied Bank Limited.
- The original deposit slip should be attached with application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- Last date for applying is 29th February 2016.
Last Date to Apply: 29th February 2016
Address: Additional Director HR (TM),Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-1 Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs February 2016 Karachi
CAA Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Karachi 2016 Jobs Apply Online is looking for the individuals for the vacant positions to be filled namely as Flight Inspector Pilot and Deputy Director (Project Management/Monitoring) with MBA and Bachelor’s in Science with all the responsibilities and experiences of the jobs are mandatory to be had. Application forms are available at the respective sector and one can fill the online application form and with copies of all credentials on the mentioned address latest by 29th February 2016.