Here in the following we are going to throw light on a recent job from Punjab Public Health Engineering Department Jobs February 2016 Lahore Career Opportunities is looking for the dynamic, individuals to fill the vacant places for the posts of Tube well Operator/Driver who are having the expertise in their filed work of about 3 years and with Secondary School Certificate is required. The age limit is 21to 25 years. The job is also valid for those who have retired since November 2011 and serving the Government jobs from BS01-05 as junior Clerk are serving till now or retired are eligible to apply for this job and 20% vacancies are also available for their sons. The candidates who are truly seeking such jobs so have a look at this page without wasting your time anywhere. The candidates who are having the domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply. Let’s tap towards the vacant positions and applying method.
- Tube Well Operator/Driver
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates send their handwritten applications with set of complete copies of documents, CNIC and fresh passport size photographs should be sent on the mentioned address.
- Late received applications will not be entertained.
- The Government is having right to cancel the number of vacancies.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Last date for applying is 29th February 2016.
Last Date to Apply: 29th February 2016.
Address: Govt of Punjab, Office of Chief Engineer (North) Punjab Public Health Engineering Department, 2 Leek Road, Lahore.
Punjab Public Health Engineering Department
Situations Vacant in Punjab Public Health Engineering Department 2016 For Tube Well Operator/Driver is vacant to be applied who are having the secondary school certificates with age limit of 21 to 25 years and must be having the 3 years expertise in the field work will be given preference. The recruitment will be done according to the policy of 2004 Govt of Punjab. Handwritten application with all copies of credentials should be sent latest by 29th February 2016.