For those candidates who are looking for job so recently a job offer is listed here from Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP Jobs 2016 NTS Form is vacant for various vacant position of Management Executives with Master’s and Bachelor’s degree ,CMA, ACCA and MBA in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Management and Banking with relevant field expertise from HEC recognized institutions are required to be applied for such opportunities. The age limit is 30 years. The candidates who are waiting for their results are also eligible to apply for this job. Those candidates who are looking for such sort of categories of job and can fulfill the requirements of the mentioned jobs will be hired here at these departments. Don’t wait more tap to this website of job page and read all the instructions carefully and mach your qualification and experiences and apply. Noe let’s move towards the vacant positions and applying method.
- Manager Executives
How to Apply:
- The application forms along with deposit slip are available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Take out the print copy of the form along with deposit slip.
- The candidates have to deposit test fee of Rs.450/fee in the online branches of the renowned banks.
- The candidates have to obtain their application form with copies of all educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile and 2 passport size photographs with deposit slips before due date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called or interview.
- Last date to apply is 29th February 2016.
Last Date for Apply: 29th February 2016
Address: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan SECP
Here in the following the job opportunities are being offered by Security & Exchange Commission of Pakistan February 2016 NTS Apply Online is looking for the vacant position of Manager Executive who are having the qualification of Master’s, Bachelor’s ,CMA, ACCA and MBA with relevant field expertise is required. the age limit should not me more than 30 years. Women and minorities are also eligible to apply. The application forms should be downloaded from NTS website and sent with all copies of documents latest by 29th February 2016.