Here at this page the job opportunities are inviting the individuals from NBP Trainee Officer 14 February 2016 NTS Form National Bank of Pakistan is looking for the adroit, well educated, professional and dynamic individuals for the vacant position of Training Officer OG-2 who should be having the qualification of MBA, ICMA/ACCA/ACA in the relevant discipline with 70% from HEC recognized university of any Foreign university will be considered fit for this job. the candidates must be having the efficiency to hold the responsibilities of this job. The age limit should be 28 years till the submission of last date and the age limit relaxation will be given to candidates of Azad Kashmir, FATA and Gilgit Baltistan. The candidates will have to go through the written test and after shortlisting they will called for interview. The candidates if truly they are having the need for such sort of employment so have a look at this job and apply. Let’s come to know about its applying method and vacant position.
- Training Officer
How to Apply:
- The application forms along with deposit slip are available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk & on NBP website www.nbp.com.pk.
- Candidates have to register themselves from the NTS for the written test.
- The candidates have to obtain their application form with copies of all educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile and 2 passport size photographs with deposit slips before due date.
- Candidates have to submit their Admit Card to the NTS to appear in the written test should be sent on the postal address.
- Last date to apply is 29th February 2016.
Last Date for Apply: 29th February 2016
Address: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
For Online Registration: Click Here
NBP Trainee Officer 14 February 2016 NTS Form
For those who are looking for job so have a look at this recent job opportunity from National Bank of Pakistan Jobs 14th February 2016 NTS Career Opportunities is looking for the talented candidates for the vacant post of Training Officer who are having the qualification from HEC institutions should be having the degrees of MBA, ICMA/ACCA/ACA with relevant filed expertise will be required for this job. Applications should be downloaded from the website of NTS & NBP and submitted along with all attested copies of documents latest by 29th February 2016.