Today we are going to discuss about a job opportunity from Punjab Livestock and Dairy Development Jobs February 2016 in Chiniot Employment Offer is in probe of those candidates which can hold the job opportunities and its responsibilities for the vacant positions of Veterinary Assistant (Animal Health), Veterinary Assistant (District Council), Veterinary Assistant (Breed Improvement), AI Technician (SSLF), AI Technician (Breed Improvement), Laboratory Assistant, Driver and Laboratory Attendant is required with qualification of Matric in Science and 2 years Veterinary Diploma from HEC recognized institute and the driver should be having the driving experience along with LTV License.The age limit is 18-25 and 18-28 years. Only the natives of Punjab are eligible to apply for this job. So those candidates who are seeking for such career offers so apply as soon as possible if they possess such requirements and and can fulfill the job requirements in a meticulous manner. Lets tap to the vacant situations and applying method.
- Veterinary Assistant (Animal Health)
- Veterinary Assistant (District Council)
- Veterinary Assistant (Breed Improvement)
- AI Technician (SSLF)
- AI Technician (Breed Improvement)
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
How to Apply:
- Applications handwritten with complete set of copies of all credentials, C.V, CNIC, Domicile and 2 recent photographs should be sent to the mentioned address.
- All the individuals who are native of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Recruitment will be done according to the policy of Government of Punjab.
- Interview will be conducted on 8th March 2016 in Chiniot at 10:00am.
- No call letter will be issued separately to inform.
- Late received applications will not be entertained.
- Last date to apply is 23rd February 2016.
Last Date for Apply: 23rd February 2016
Address: Office of the District Livestock Department, Chiniot
Punjab Livestock and Dairy Development Department Chiniot 2016
Here the job offer from Jobs in Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs in Chiniot February 2016 for Assistant is looking for the various vacancies which includes Veterinary Assistant, in various department, Driver, Technician, Laboratory Attendant with qualification of Matric in Science and Diploma from HEC recognized institutions with field expertise will be eligible to apply for this job. Applications handwritten with complete set of copies of all credentials, C.V, CNIC, Domicile and 2 recent photographs should be sent latest by 23rd February 2016.