Here the career opportunity from Jobs in Literacy Department Punjab 2016 NTS Application Form & Sample Paper is inviting the individuals for their Project named “Non Formal Human Resource Development” is looking for the individuals to fill the vacant places namely as Assistant Director, Account Assistant, Computer Operator, Telephone Operator, Junior Clerk, Caretaker, Driver and Office attendant with complete experience regarding the field will be required. The degrees of the candidates should be recognized by HEC institutions. Candidates must be having the domicile of Punjab. Now let’s tap towards its applying method.
Qualification: M.Phil/MS, BS (Hons), M.COM, ICS, Bachelor’s Master’s, Intermediate and Matric qualification is required.
Age Limit: Age Limit should be in between 18-25 years and 30-45 years.
How to Apply:
- Candidate have to download the application form along with deposit slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- All the copies of relevant documents should be sent with the application form and deposit slip to the mentioned address.
- At the time of test original C.N.I.C and Roll Number Slip is mandatory.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Application submission last date is 19th February 2016.
Last Date for Apply: 19th February 2016
Address: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Literacy Department Punjab 2016 NTS Application Form & Sample Paper
For those candidates who are looking for jobs so the job from Literacy Department Punjab 2016 NTS Application Form & Sample Paper is inviting the caliber candidates for the above mentioned vacancies who meeting up the education and relevant experience of the field will be preferred for this job. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The candidates applying for this must be having the domicile of Punjab. Application forms with deposit slips are available of NTS website should be submitted with copies of all documents duly attested up to 19th February 2016.