Candidates from Punjab province belong to the medical field are suggested to check Punjab Aids Control Program Jobs 2020 Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department announced today. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals having domicile of Punjab for the following positions for the project named as Punjab AIDS Control Program.
Jobs in Punjab AIDS Control Program is (Project Director). The recruitment of this post will be on contract appointment policy 2004 Government of the Punjab which is extendable as per the satisfactory performance of the individual. After final selection, the selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in Punjab and the monthly pay package is negotiable. Now, those candidates looking to apply for the vacant Jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab we suggest them to read to the following requirements carefully and then apply accordingly.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is extension of Health Department Punjab working under Government of the Punjab. It is responsible for the up-gradation recruitments in District Headquarter Hospital (DHQ), Tehsil Headquarter Hospital (THQ), Rural Health Center (RHC), Basic Health Unit (BHU), Dispensaries (DISP) in all over Punjab. As, it is a government department so the jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department are Govt. sector jobs and latest Healthcare Department Jobs 2020 are announced today and provided below.
MBBS/MD with valid PMDC registration and a Masters degree in Public Health or MSC Epidemiology from an accredited college or university is required to apply.
A minimum of 10 years of experience in public health is required to apply.
The applicant should bear 35 to 45 years age.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2020
- Project Director
How to Apply for Punjab AIDS Control Program Jobs:
- The eligible candidates meeting criteria shall apply online at http://onlinejobs.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk.
- Applicants working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/Corporations should apply through proper channel by providing NOC letter from the parenting organization/department.
- Only online applications will be entertained.
- Applications received by hand/courier/post will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be communicated for the date & time of interview through post/call/SMS.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Punjab Aids Control Program Jobs 2020
Last Date to Apply: March 10, 2020.
Address: Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department I-Birdwood Road, Lahore.