TAP to this page for Forest Department KPK Jobs 2017 DFO Peshawar NTS Form Download. Divisional forest officer Peshawar is working under the provisional Government of KPK that looks after and supervises the forest in provision. Forest department KPK used to publish jobs for the physical fit and qualified candidates and now DFO Peshawar offered the post of forester and forest guard. Candidates holding the domicile of Peshawar, Nowshera, Charsadda can apply for these posts. Bachelor and intermediate degree holder can apply for this posts and recruitment will be entertained on regular basis. To qualify physical test candidates height must be 5.6 ft (minimum) and chest size 34-36 inches (Minimum) and also candidates should quality the Marathon race of 2 KM within 20 minutes and only 21 to 32 years old candidates can apply for this job. DFO Peshawar assign this to NTS for receiving the recruitment of candidates and test shall be conducted by the NTS on behalf of DFO Peshawar and every applicant shall submit his applicant to NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- Forest Guard.
How to Apply for DFO (Peshawar) Jobs:
- The applicant can get an application form from the official site of NTS.
- Applicants have to fulfill the application form and submit online with the copy of CNIC, Domicile, relevant attested degrees and experience certificates to NTS.
- Applicants have to submit the bank challan of Rs. 650/- for the written and physical test, available on NTS site.
- Applicants who want to apply more than one post should have to submit the different application forms with separate bank challan.
- It is compulsory for selection to cleared the Written and physical test.
- After selection candidates must have to go for the training of forester and guard forest for one or two years respectively under the provision of KPK.
- The last date for form submit is 14th April 2017.
- For more government and semi-government jobs visit JobsAlerts.pk
Last Date to Apply: April 14, 2017
Address: NTS Headquarters I-E, Street No. 46 Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.