|Title:||How to join Pakistan Army after Graduation B.A, B.SC, BCS and B.COM|
|Posted on:||8th Mar 2018|
As whole of this world knows about the brilliant force of our beloved country Pakistan that is Army force which is working and serving the nation day and night for the peace and prosperity of our nation and every year number of the job opportunities are published in newspapers and on internet websites for fresh and experienced candidates after graduation. So here I am going to discuss about the joining of Pak Army after graduation.
Now I am going to discuss about the criteria and requirements of joining this field after graduation.
Nationality: Nationality should be Pakistani. Dual nationality having candidates have to surrender.
Marital Status: Single but in case of married person acceptance will be accepted of joining if person has served the armed force over 20 years of age.
Weight: As per body mass index.
Training Period at PMA: 2 years.
- Selection procedure can be done that one should fill the form online or visit AS&RC center along with essential documents which are required.
- OR the selection criteria follows written, physical, ISSB test for final selection.
- Finally students who have passed the written tests and other tests are called for interview and are sent for training of two years.
- Selected candidates will sign a bond after training.
- Graduate (2 years) and serving PN/PAF personnel. Age limit is about 17 to 25.
- Graduate with 4 years degree program like B.A, B.S (Hons),/BBA, BPA.
- Matric detailed and marks certificates of FA/FSC original.
- CNIC card is required if age is under 18 if age is less than 18 so “B” Form is needed.
- 3 colored passport size photographs attested by gazette officer.
- One attested set of photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- Original as well as photocopy of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB for repeating candidates is necessary.
- A candidate is ineligible if he is twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ.
- Medically unfit candidate is also not eligible to apply.
- Dismissed from Government service of armed forces are not allowed.
- Declared unfit by having hepatitis disease are not eligible.
- Withdrawn from any institute and training center of armed forces are not eligible.
- Convicted by court or law as offensive included in any murder case or any other case is also not eligible to apply.
So this is the whole detail about applying in Pakistan Army after graduation.