|Title:||Central Board of Film Censors Jobs May 2016 Application Form www.pts.org.pk|
|Posted on:||3rd May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||18 May 2016|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Middle|
|Organization:||Central Board of Film Censors|
|Location:||Pakistan Testing Service Head Office 152, Street Number 8, Sector E-11/1, MPCHS, Islamabad|
Here in the following we are going to enlist an exciting job from Central Board of Film Censors Jobs May 2016 Application Form www.pts.org.pk. The Central Board of Film Censor which in under the Ministry of Film Broadcasting & National Heritage is looking for the services of intelligent. well equipped and well disciplined applicants to apply for the two vacant situations which includes Upper Division Clerk and Naib Qasid are required in this department to fill these vacancies. The qualification which is required for the UDC includes Intermediate whereas for Naib Qasid the eligibility should be Primary and the candidates will be posted in Islamabad. The domicile holders of Punjab and natives of Islamabad are eligible to apply for these two vacant situations. Single vacancy for each post is vacant. Age limit should be 18-25 years and the age relaxation will be given according to the policy of Govt. So, those candidates who are in probe of such jobs and possess the mediocre qualification are invited to apply if they meet the said criteria fully. So, now let’s tap towards its applying method.
- Upper Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants have to download the application form and bank challan from the PTS website www.ots.org.pk.
- Last date for applying is 18th May 2016.
- The candidates who are applying for the post of UDC must send their application with original deposit slip should be sent to the mentioned address of PTS Headquarter.
- Those who are applying for the post of Naib Qasid has to sent their handwritten application with all credentials to the address given below.
- Test fee should be paid in UBL, ABL, HBL country wide branches of these banks along with service charges.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- By hand / late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Govt / Semi Govt can also apply by providing the NOC from their parent department and are advised to apply through proper channel.
Last Date For Apply: 18th May 2016
Address For Submission of Application for UDC: Pakistan Testing Service Head Office 152, Street Number 8, Sector E-11/1, MPCHS, Islamabad.
Address for the Submission of Application For Naib Qasid: Central Board of Film Censor, Street No.55, F- 6/4, Islamabad.
For Online Application Form for UDC: Click Here
For Online Bank Deposit Slip: Click Here
Central Board of Film Censors Jobs May 2016 Application Form www.pts.org.pk
So guys, its the wonderful opportunity which is in probe of adroit candidates and the opportunity is extremely upto the mark on behalf of medium qualification. So, avail this opportunity with respective to due time and stay in touch with this page for more jobs.