|Title:||Public Sector Organization Jobs May 2016 NTS Test & Sample Paper|
|Posted on:||3rd May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||16 May 2016|
|Education Required:||MSc, BE, BSc, FA, FSc, DAE, Matric|
|Organization:||Public Sector Organization|
|Location:||NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad|
Today at this job platform we are there to advertise a recent job from Public Sector Organization Jobs May 2016 NTS Test & Sample Paper. The Public Sector’s Scientific and technical Organization is looking to recruit the highly caliber, adroit and talented applicants for the following vacant situations which includes Assistant Engineer, Scientific Officer, Technician, Computer Technician, Junior Computer Operator and Driver are the vacant positions which needs to be filled and such caliber applicants serve this department in a meticulous manner. So, far we have discussed its vacancies so now tap to its qualification criteria which requires BE / BSc / M.Sc / DAE / Intermediate / Matric from HEC/ PEC / Technical Boards recognized institutes will be given preference to be hired for these posts. The jobs are on contractual basis and the employees and selected candidates will be given attractive pay scales along with fringe benefits to the candidates. Age of the applicants should be 18-35 years and age relaxation will be admissible according to the policy of Govt. So, now after having and discussing such details let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics)
- Scientific Officer (Physics)
- Scientific Assistant-I
- Technician-I (Electronics)
- Technician-I (Electrical)
- Technician-I (Mechanical)
- Computer Technician
- Computer Operator
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are willing to apply have to download the application form accompanied by deposit slip from the NTS website namely www.nts.org.pk.
- Test fee should be paid by the Challan Form in UBL, HBL, MCS & ABL Bank in favor of NTS.
- Completely filled application with copy of deposit slip original copy should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 16th May 2016.
- Late received.by hand submitted and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Govt & Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Information about Roll Number & NTS test date and timing will be dispatched at official site of NTS before one week of NTS test.
- Selected applicants will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
Last Date to Apply: 16th May, 2016.
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
For Online Application Form “A”: Click Here
For Online Application Form “B”: Click Here
For Online Application Form “C“: Click Here
Public Sector Organization Jobs May 2016 NTS Test & Sample Paper
So guys, wake up from your deep slumber and be the first one to get employed because its the excellent opportunity and such opportunities are quite rare like the lost time. So, stay in touch with this page and get latest job updates everytime.