|Title:||AJK Council Jobs May 2016 NTS Test & Sample Paper|
|Posted on:||1st May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||14 May 2016|
|Education Required:||Master's, Gradution, LL.B|
|Location:||NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad|
Here in the following we are going to flip a recent job offer from AJK Council Jobs May 2016 NTS Test & Sample Paper. The Azad Jammu & Kashmir Council is looking for the well educated, eligible adroit and best applicants to apply for the vacant situation of Judicial Member for Appellate Tribunal Inland Revenue on contract and deputation basis for the time period of Two years. This is the opportunity which is being offered from this department and the eligibility criteria which is required for this job includes the candidates must be having the proficiency of State Subjects and the resident of Kashmir as well as refugees are eligible to apply. Those candidates who have served as Judge of District & High Court and as an Advocate of High Court are encouraged to apply and these requirements are also added in its eligibility criteria. Age of the applicant should be maximum 47 and minimum 37 years. Both genders are allowed and are granted liberty to apply. So, now after having these details let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
- Judicial Member
How to Apply:
- The candidates who wants to apply for this post are required to download the application form along with Deposit Slip from NTS website namely www.nts.org.pk.
- The Deposit Slip should be paid in online branches of countrywide banks namely UBL, HBL, MCS & ABL Bank.
- Last date for applying is 14th May 2016.
- Duly filled application with original deposit slip copy should reach at the proper address.
- The application will not be entertained if the deposit slip will not be attached.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the candidates.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
Last Date For Apply: 14th April 2016
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No#46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
For Online Application Form: Click Here
AJK Council Jobs May 2016 NTS Test & Sample Paper
For the job seeking individuals here the awesome job offer is their which we have mentioned above from Azad Jammu & Kashmir Council is looking to appoint the eligible applicants for the vacant situation of Judicial Member who should be well educated and served as an Advocate and as Judge of High Court will be eligible to apply. So, have a look and apply as soon as possible.