|Title:||Pakistan Air Force Jobs April 2016 For Civilian Staff Joining Through Online Registration|
|Posted on:||8th Apr 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||18 Apr 2016|
|Education Required:||B.Sc, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle and Primary|
|Organization:||Pakistan Air Force|
|Location:||Nearest PAF Centres|
Today at this well known updates job page a recent job is being offered from Pakistan Air Force Jobs April 2016 For Civilian Staff Joining Through Online Registration is looking to recruit the well educated and hard working candidates to join this department is inviting the candidates to apply for the bundles of opportunities namely Assistants (Male), Civilian Religious Teacher (Khateeb Imam Masjid), Nursing Sisters (AFNS ,Females), Civilian Storekeeper (CSK, Male), Charge Hand (Engg Fitt, Male), Laboratory Man (Male), LDC, Medical Assistant (Male/Females), Librarian (Male), Laboratory Technician (Male) and further more vacancies are vacant for both males and females. The eligibility criteria which is required for these vacancies includes B.Sc, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle and Primary with relevant field expertise are required to hold these jobs. Different age limits are prescribed namely 18-25 years, 21 to 45 years and 18-30 years. So those who want to join this department they must read all the instruction and apply with full confidence. So now lets have a look towards its applying criteria.
- Assistants (Male)
- Civilian Religious Teacher (Khateeb Imam Masjid)
- Nursing Sisters (AFNS ,Females)
- Civilian Storekeeper (CSK, Male)
- Charge Hand (Engg Fitt, Male)
- Laboratory Man (Male)
- Medical Assistant (Male/Females)
- Librarian (Male)
- Laboratory Technician (Male)
- Asstt Storekeeper (Male)
- Physical Training Instructor
- LDC (Males/Females)
- Laboratory Assistant (Male)
- Male Nurse
- HS-01 (Machine Operator Print Man)
- Midwife (Female)
- HS-02 (Machine Operator Print Man)
- HS-02 (Photo Film Maker/Dev)
- Patwari (Male)
- Storeman (Male)
- Lab Attendant
- STM (Book Binder)
- Driver (MTD, Male)
- Cook (Male)
- Anti Malaria Supervisor-04 (Male)
- Tailor (Male)
- Fire Fighter (Male)
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates are required to apply and register themselves through the website www.joinpaf.gov.pk and from the respective nearest branches of PAF Information & Selection Centre’s.
- Candidates who are going for online registration so they have to bring their documents, marksheet, 2 passport size photographs, copy of CNIC of self and fathers at the time of registration.
- The selection will begin from 4th April 2016 means from today till 18th April 2016.
- The brochures are available at each Selection Centre costs Rs.100/.
- The time of registration begins from 8:00am to 2:00pm.
- At selection centre the Computerized Examination will be conducted for all posts except for Midwife, MT Driver, Cook, Fire Fighter, STM (Book Binder), HS-02 (Machine Operator Print Man) and tailor are not supposed to go through this exam.
- Practical Test will be held for the relevant field and Interview will be held infront of Headquarters Selection Board.
- Medical test will be also conducted from candidates.
- The final selection in headquarters for the eligible candidates will be done on Provincial Core basis.
- The successful candidates will be employed anywhere in Pakistan at any PAF Centre.
- The quota is available for 10%women, 2% disable persons and 5% minorities.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel by providing the NOC from the respective authority.
- The age relaxation will be given for 5 years generally and the relaxation is available for the rest of the specific cases.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in centre to bring.
- No TA/DA will be entitled for interview.
- The candidates who have been dismissed from any Govt sector or from any Armed Forces are not liable to apply.
- Incomplete documents senders will not be eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have done any misconduct and is convicted by court or law are ineligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have sent fake documents are not allowed to apply.
- The medical unfit candidates who are declared unfit from CMB, CMH & AMB will not be considered.
Last Date For Apply: 18th April 2016
Address: Nearest PAF Centres
For Online Registration: Click Here
Pakistan Air Force Jobs April 2016 For Civilian Staff Joining Through Online Registration
For the unemployed person we are going to enlist a recent job opportunity from PAF Jobs 2016 For Civilian Staff Eligibility Criteria is hiring the candidates for various job opportunities with relevant qualification and relevant expertise of the field are required to apply. So don’t get late and apply as soon as possible latest by 18th April 2016.