Today we are there in nexus with all the individuals to advertise a recent job from Deputy District Attorney PPSC Jobs 01 April 2016 Apply Online Latest is re-advertising their advertisement by making some sort of transformation from previous post for recruitment for the post of Deputy District Attorney which were total 11 posts previously but now they have increased the number of posts from 11-20 and the women quota is excluded from it because of competitive examination whereas the quota is available for minorities 01. open merit 18 posts, disable persons 1 post is vacant to apply. The eligibility which is required to apply for this post includes LL.M or LL.B from HEC recognized institute along with experience of seven years served as an Advocate. The salary package will be given equivalent to BS-18 and other allowances will be given also. The syllabus details are also available on the website of this department. The candidates will be posted anywhere in Punjab province. So these all are details regarding this re advertised job. Now let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
- Deputy District Attorney
How to Apply:
- Applications on the PPSC website are available to apply online from www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- The candidates have to deposit the test fee of Rs.700/ for this job in favor of organization of the State Examination Fee Realized by Punjab Public Service Commission in SBP & NBP Bank of Pakistan.
- Hard copy of online application is not acceptable.
- The candidates who have applied formerly so they not need to apply again.
- The candidates will be contacted through email regarding date of test and interview. So those candidates who don’t have any email address so they may create soon.
- The schedule of the test will be uploaded on the website of PPSC.
- At the time of interview original deposit Slip along with detailed Marksheet, Educational and Experience Certificates, In case of “O & A” Level Equivalence Certificate from IBCC, PMDC Certificates, CNIC, Domicile and two recent photos and Foreign degree certificates should be produced at the time of interview.
- The disable candidates are free to apply without paying any cost.
- The candidates will be called on the basis of their qualification and experience and will be shortlisted.
- The information regrading the RSP Roll Number Slip can be downloaded from the website of PPSC whereas for the information of date time and place of test and interview the individuals will obtain from the website only.
- Any information if found mendacious so such candidates will be disqualified at any stage.
- Last date for applying is 8th April 2016.
Last Date For Apply: 8th April 2016
To Apply Online: Click Here
Deputy District Attorney PPSC Jobs 01 April 2016 Apply Online Latest
Here at this job page we are going to enlist a job from PPSC Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Jobs 2016 Apply Online is waiting for the caliber candidates to apply for the re advertised post of Deputy District Attorney who is having the qualification of LL.M, LL.B and experience as an Advocate will be hired for these posts. So apply as soon as possible and get employed. Last date for applying is 8th April 2016.