Today we are going to offer a job opportunity from SMBBMU Larkana Jobs 2016 For Teaching & Non Teaching Staff is looking for the well qualified, experienced and caliber staff for multiple vacancies in Teaching and Non Teaching Staff on regular basis. So the vacancies in Teaching Staff includes Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Senior Nursing Lecturer, Nursing Lecturer and English Teacher/Lecturers are required with relevant qualification and experience is required. Beside this the Non-teaching Staff vacancies includes IT Administrator, Hostel House Sister/Provost, Warden/Housekeeper, Science Lab Technician, Cook, Bearer and Babysitter are required similarly with relevant qualification and experience is required to hold this job. So these are the requirements of these jobs which requires the relevant qualification and expertise in the relevant field. As its a well known fact that every department or every institute needs highly expert and well qualified individuals in order to lead the name of their company up to the mark and employment will be given always to the excellent applicants. So now lets have a look towards its applying criteria.
Vacant Situations for Teaching Staff:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Senior Nursing Lecturer
- Nursing Lecturer
- English Teacher/Lecturers
Vacant Situations For Non-Teaching Staff:
- IT Administrator
- Hostel House Sister/Provost
- Science Lab Technician
How to Apply:
- The application forms are available on the website namely www.smbbmu.edu.pk which can be downloaded and filled.
- The applications form filled duly should be sent with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, PNC Certificate and passport size photographs should be sent before due date.
- Incomplete application forms should not be entertained.
- Late received applications will not be processed.
- Last date for applying is 11th April 2016.
- The terms of references remain unchanged for the above mentioned positions.
- The details regarding the eligibility criteria should be viewed through the PNC website www.pnc.edu.pk.
Last Date For Apply: 11th April 2016
Application For Will be Uploaded Soon
SMBBMU Larkana Jobs 2016 For Teaching & Non Teaching Staff
Here in the following we are going to enlist a job from SMBBMU Larkana Jobs 30 March 2016 Application Form Last Date is looking to recruit the caliber and adroit candidates on regular basis for the vacant situations of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff for multiple positions with relevant qualification and experience in the relevant field is required. So apply latest by 11th April 2016.