|Title:||Punjab Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department Job 29 March 2016 For Asstt Director|
|Posted on:||29th Mar 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||11 Apr 2016|
|Education Required:||Ph.D, M.Phil, M.Sc and BS|
|Organization:||Punjab Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department|
|Location:||Director General Fisheries, Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore|
Today we are going to discuss about a recent job opportunity from Punjab Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department Job 29 March 2016 For Asstt Director is looking t0 hire the adroit, caliber and professional candidates on development programs schemes on contract basis till the completion of projects for the following vacant situations namely Deputy Director Fisheries and Assistant Director Fisheries are vacant to be filled for these two posts with qualification criteria of Ph.D, M.Phil, M.Sc and BS in Zoology, Biology and Aquaculture Fisheries is required to hold this job. the maximum age limit for Deputy Director is 40 and minimum 28 years whereas for next job vacancy the age limit minimum should be 22 and maximum 30 years is required. The candidates will be posted in different places namely Fazilpur, Rajanpur and in several district like Chinot, Mandi Bahauddin, Narowal, Nankana Sahib and Pakpattan. The candidates who are having the thirst for getting employment and are seeking for such vacancies so apply if they possess such amenities and apply. Now let’s have a look towards it’s applying situations.
- Deputy Director Fisheries
- Assistant Director Fisheries
How to Apply:
- Handwritten application along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photograph should be sent latest by 11th April 2016.
- The applicants will be recruited according to the contract policy of 2004.
- Incomplete application and those of late received will not be entertained.
- Age relaxation will be given generally.
- Both males and females are required to apply having the domicile of Punjab.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The authority will call the candidates for interview after shortlisting.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Last date for applying is 11th April 2016.
Last Date For Apply: 11th April 2016
Address: Director General Fisheries, Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.
Punjab Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department Job 29 March 2016 For Asstt Director
At this page we are going to enlist a job from Recruitment Offers in Punjab Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department 29 March 2016 Latest Advertisement is looking for the educated and well experienced applicants to apply for the following vacant situations as Deputy Director Fisheries and Assistant Director Fisheries with qualification of Ph.D, M.Phil, M.Sc and BS is required to fill these vacancies. So apply latest by 11th April 2016.