Here in the following we are going to enlist a job from Punjab Planning & Development Department Jobs 26 March 2016 For Chief Economist is recruiting the diligent, suitable and well experienced candidates for a single post of Chief Economist on 2 years contract basis. The candidates who are having the qualification of Ph.D in Economics/Finance/Economic Planning/Economic Policy/Agriculture Economics and Business Administration from HEC recognized institute along with 5 years relevant field experience in a Public and private Sector will be eligible to apply. Beside this the candidates should be having 3 journals on Impact Factor which should be recognized by HEC. The age limit is 30-49 years and the pay scale will be equivalent to MP Scale-01. So now after reading these details we have to move towards the applying criteria of this job.
- Chief Economist
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates having the full and complete same criteria are required to send their C.V to the mentioned office before due date.
- The job opportunity is vacant for both Public as well as Private sector candidates.
- The application can be submitted by hand or by email will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be entitled for appearing in the interview.
- The candidates will be hired on contract basis for 2 years initially.
- Last date for applying is 15th April 2016.
So wake up guys the superb opportunities are knocking your doors and saying to you that its the highly time to build your future and be the successful one get employed in these wonderful Government sectors and be the first one to get employed on the basis of your qualification and expertise. So stay in touch with this job and get all job updates.
Last Date For Apply: 15th April 2016
Address: Secretary, Planning & Development Program, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
Punjab Planning & Development Department Jobs 26 March 2016 For Chief Economist
For those who are looking for the career opportunities so the job from Career Opportunities in Planning & Development department Jobs 26 March 2016 For Chief Economist Eligibility Criteria is vacant to be filled which requires the qualification of Ph.D in the relevant subjects with 5 years relevant experience is required to hold this job. So have a look and apply latest by 15th April 2016.