Here at this page we are going to throw light on a job opportunity from Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2016 Test & Interview Schedule is hiring the well equipped, well educated and experienced applicants for one single post namely for Deputy Director Wildlife for the ongoing project named “Capacity Building of Research & Training in Wildlife Discipline at Gatwala Faisalabad” on purely contract basis up to the completion of this project till 30 June 2018. The eligibility criteria includes Ph.D in Wildlife Management and M.Sc in Zoology with 1st Division along with 5 years experience in Wildlife R Management are the crucial requirements of this job which the applicants have to fulfill and get employment over there. The age limit should be 21-40 years. The domicile holders of Punjab re eligible to apply for this job. So now after reading these requirements the applicants who fully meet the criteria similarly are invited with a red carpet for the purpose of hiring. So now next we have to look towards its applying method below.
- Deputy Director Wildlife
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are required to submit the handwritten application with supported documents educational and experience certificates copies, CNIC, Domicile copy and 2 recent photos should reach during working hours.
- The interview of the candidates will be conducted on 14th April 2016 at 10:00 am at the given address.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The appointment will be done by the policy of Govt of Punjab 2004 Recruitment Contract Policy.
- Late and Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- 5 years general age relaxation will be given to the candidates.
- The department is having full authority to shortlist the candidates.
- Last date for closing is 7th April 2016.
Last Date For Apply: 7th April 2016.
Address: Director, General, Wildlife & Parks Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2016 Test & Interview Schedule
Here at this page we are going to share an exciting job offer from Career Offers in Wildlife & Parks Department Punjab 2016 For D. Director Wildlife Latest is looking to hire the candidates on contract basis for the single post of Deputy Director Wildlife who are having the eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Wildlife and Management and M.Sc in Zoology with relevant several years expertise in the relevant field is required to fulfill the requirements of this job. So interested candidates send their handwritten applications along with all testimonials latest by 7th April 2016.