Wildlife & Parks Department Punjab Jobs 24 March 2016 For Director Wildlife Research is inviting the well-educated, suitable adroit and experienced candidates to apply for one single post namely for Director Wildlife Research & Trainer for the ongoing project named “Capacity Building of Research & Training in Wildlife Discipline at Gatwala Faisalabad” on purely contract basis up to the completion of this project till 30 June 2018 the candidates will be employed over there. The eligibility criteria includes Ph.D in Wildlife Management and Zoology with 8 years experience in Wildlife Research Management, Administration along with 5 Research Publication in HEC recognized Journals are the requirements for this single vacancy to hold this job. The age limit should be 38-45 years. The domicile holders of Punjab re eligible to apply for this job. So now these are the main and detailed information regarding the job requirements now next we have to look towards its applying method below.
- Director Wildlife Research & Trainer
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are required to submit the handwritten application with supported documents educational and experience certificates copies, CNIC, Domicile copy and 2 recent photos should reach during working hours.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The appointment will be done by the policy of Govt of Punjab 2004 Recruitment Contract Policy.
- Late and Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- 5 years general age relaxation will be given to the candidates.
- The department is having full authority to shortlist the candidates.
- The interview will be held on 15th April 2016 at 10:00am.
- Last date for closing is 8th April 2016.
Last Date For Apply: 8th April 2016.
Address: Director General, Wildlife & Parks Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.
Wildlife & Parks Department Punjab Jobs 24 March 2016 For Director Wildlife Research
Here at this page we are going to share an exciting job offer from Career Offers in Wildlife & Parks Department Punjab 24 March 2016 Vacant Situations is looking to hire the candidates on contract basis for the single post of Director Wildlife Research & Trainer who are having the eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Wildlife and Management and in Zoology with 8 years expertise in the relevant research field is required to fulfill the requirements of this job. So interested candidates send their handwritten applications along with all testimonials latest by 8th April 2016.