For the job seekers the job is being offered from Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs 22 March 2016 For Project Coordinator Latest is inviting the candidates which is funded by the International Fund for Agriculture Development has launched the Livestock & Access to Market Projects in four Districts of Punjab namely Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar and Layyah in PCU Unit and DCU Unit for the vacant situations of Project Coordinator, Deputy Project Coordinator, Director Extensions & Production, Director infrastructure, Director Monitoring & Evaluation, Assistant Director Monitoring & Evaluation and number of the jobs are also vacant to be applied with qualification of Master’s degree in Social, Natural Science, Animal & Veterinary Sciences, MBA, M.COM, CA, ACCA, ACMA, Bachelor’s are required to hold these jobs with several years experience in the relevant filed is mandatory. The age limits are different for all jobs not similar. Both males as well as females are encouraged to apply. So after reading these details now its time to tap towards the applying criteria.
Vacant Situations in Project Coordinator Unit
- Project Coordinator
- Deputy Project Coordinator
- Director Extensions & Production
- Director infrastructure
- Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Assistant Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Assistant Director Finance & Accounts
Vacant Situations in District Coordination Unit:
- District Finance Manager
- Veterinary Assistant
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to send their handwritten application along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, passport size photographs and certificates of PEC/PVMC/ICAP should reach the mentioned address.
- Late received applications and incomplete applications also will not be entertained.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The domicile holders of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are going to apply apply through the project based districts.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Market based salary will be given to the private sector candidates and those who belong to Public sector will be given salary according to the policy of the Govt of Punjab.
- Last date for applying is 8th April 2016.
Last Date For Apply: 8th April 2016
Address: Secretary, Govt of Punjab, Livestock & Dairy Development Department, 2-Bank Road, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs 22 March 2016 For Project Coordinator Latest
Here at this page we are are going to share a job offer from Career Opportunities in Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Department 22 march 2016 Latest Advertisement is looking for the suitable candidates to apply for the vacant situations in Project Coordinator Unit and District Coordinator Unit for number of the vacancies are vacant to apply. So stay in touch with this website and send the application along with all copies of documents latest by 8th April 2016.