Pakistan Navy Instructor Jobs 21 March 2016 Karachi Latest Advertisement is inviting the both males as well as females for the 18/17 Grade Officers on contract basis to apply for the vacant situation of Civilian Instructors who are having the qualification of Masters and Bachelor’s degree in the Applied Physics and only Physics with practical experience in the relevant filed is required. The age limit should be 45 years. The salary will be given on the basis of eligibility and experience in the relevant field of the applicants. As we all are familiar that the Pakistan navy is the most well known and reputed deference department and those want to be the part of it so have a look on this job which is having completely the simple requirements and main this is both genders are eligible to apply. So guys get up and tap towards this page and get bundles of job opportunities. Let’s have a look on its applying method.
- Civilian Instructor
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are required to send their application along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address
- Last date for submission of application is 30th March, 2016.
- Incomplete or those of late received applications after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test / interview.
- The candidates will not be given any TA/DA for appearing in the interview.
Last Date to Apply: 30th March, 2016.
Address: PNS Karsaz, Habib Ibrahim Rehmatullah Road, Karachi.
Phone: 021-4853012 / 021-48503247
Pakistan Navy Instructor Jobs 21 March 2016 Karachi Latest Advertisement
Here at this page we are going to offer a job from Pakistan Navy Karachi 2016 For Civilian Instructor Latest Advertisement are available to apply with qualification of Masters and Bachelors in Physics and Applied Physics and age should not be more than 45 years. So interested candidates are required to send their C.V and handwritten applications with all credentials latest by 30st March 2016.