|How to join Pakistan Army after A'Levels and O'levels 2015 with full details and get jobs now.|
|Title:||How to join Pakistan Army after A’Levels and O’levels 2015|
|Posted on:||29th May 2015|
As Pakistan Army is the leading armed force of our beloved country is working since it was founded and is playing its role efficiently in all perspectives and in all aspects it is remarkable and is doing its job superb. They don’t care for their own lives and shed their blood for the peace of their country and die for the sake of their nation. So number of the career opportunities are available in newspapers as well as on internet websites in Army sector, one can easily apply by fulfilling their needs and can join this tremendous field. So now I am going to mention its important and necessary points which are essential for applying.
How to join Pakistan Army after A’Levels and O’levels 2015
Required Documents and Instructions:
- If a candidate has completed his O and A level so he must need certificates from apprehensive board from which he has completed his O and A levels.
- Candidates CNIC card if he is of 18 years or less than 18 years so “B” Form is required.
- 6 passport size photographs attested by gazette officer
- The candidate have must passed his intermediate with 70 % and has passed his O and A levels with C grade in such subjects namely Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
- Those students who belongs to FATA and other regions are given entertainment of 65% of marks in matric and intermediate.
- If one belongs to such areas like Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistant, District Neelum Azad, Jammu Kashmir ,district Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala kot, district Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker, Tehsil Umer kot in Sindh, District Rajanpur, Cholistan, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab all these areas of candidates have relaxation of 55 % marks in FSC, FA.
- Matric detailed and marks certificates and
- In case of O &A levels one have to issue the equivalent certificate issued by IBCC.
- CNIC card is required if age is under 18 if age is less than 18 so “B” Form is needed.
- One attested set of photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- Passport size recent colored photographs attested by gazette officer.
- Original as well as photocopy of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB for repeating candidates is necessary.
So this is all about the joining of Army after O and A levels.